Chuks Aneke - MK Dons

Player being mooted by RR this morning. Apparantly tall, powerful quick player with good midfield scoring record. Scored 17 last season in League 2 and 7 the season before in League. Portsmouth said to be aso interested.

Anyone know anything about this lad.?

Sort of player we need rather than downing

Player being mooted by RR this morning. Apparantly tall, powerful quick player with good midfield scoring record. Scored 17 last season in League 2 and 7 the season before in League. Portsmouth said to be aso interested.

Anyone know anything about this lad.?

I’d be very very happy with this. Followed his career since he was in the arsenal academy. Good player at this level and if nurtured in the right set up could make it in the league above imo. Huge improvement on what we have.

I’d be very very happy with this. Followed his career since he was in the arsenal academy. Good player at this level and if nurtured in the right set up could make it in the league above imo. Huge improvement on what we have.
He’s a good player this lad , seen him a few times . Strong , direct , quick and a little touch of quality. Always surprised me that nobody higher had took him .There must be a reason I suppose

At a time when the best clubs are getting serious about analytics and scientific recruitment - and a club has won the biggest prize in club football on the back of this approach - we’ve got a load of plodders advocating buying players who’ve been promoted in the past and who our players have on their whatsapp. I can completely believe it’s true from what has been said publicly (and who is in position) and it’s an absolute disgrace:evil::evil:
Do you seriously believe this, or do you WANT to believe it?

Do you seriously believe this, or do you WANT to believe it?
I certainly don’t want to believe it. Sadly I can absolutely believe it’s true. I’ve got no confidence whatsoever that Donald as the chairman and Coton as chief scout know what is needed to take a modern, cutting edge approach to football operations and recruitment in particular. Everything the club has done since they arrived reeks of ‘old school’ football. Buying players based on their previous team success (rather than their own merits) and tapping up players who their senior pros might know is exactly the sort of thing I could see happening. Besides, @Chucky Puddin has given the impression that he gets snippets for a while and isn’t a wum.

Back