Chrome Unsupported Protocol Error

mad maxim

Striker
As of today I can't access this site using Chrome, getting the "this site can't provide a secure connection" ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH error. Something changed since last night?
Tried different PCs and clearing the cache and certificates, same error.
Running chrome 49 on PCs.

As of today I can't access this site using Chrome, getting the "this site can't provide a secure connection" ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH error. Something changed since last night?
Tried different PCs and clearing the cache and certificates, same error.
Running chrome 49 on PCs.
An easy fix apparently marra, its not this site that's causing the error as Chrome works ok for me.

Have a look here for a fix https://www.itechgyan.com/err_ssl_version_or_cipher_mismatch/

You can also just do your own search for a fix, just google your error code and all will be explained.

An easy fix apparently marra, its not this site that's causing the error as Chrome works ok for me.

Have a look here for a fix
You can also just do your own search for a fix, just google your error code and all will be explained.
Already been through that site and several other's "fixes". Its a problem I've seen with a handful of other sites over the last year looks like its reached this one now, either some new security level switched on or a certificate problem. Can't update chrome as this is the last version compatible with my olde PCs.
With the problem RTG was having with the data servers yesterday thinking it was under attack from the traffic burst, I'm suspecting the security's changed.

Already been through that site and several other's "fixes". Its a problem I've seen with a handful of other sites over the last year looks like its reached this one now, either some new security level switched on or a certificate problem. Can't update chrome as this is the last version compatible with my olde PCs.
With the problem RTG was having with the data servers yesterday thinking it was under attack from the traffic burst, I'm suspecting the security's changed.

Yes, you are probably right as we are running through an intermediate caching server at the moment due to the amount of traffic and the ssl protocols on there are a bit more restrictive than normal with some of the older weaker protocols forbidden.

Back