Christmas works night out

Babucho in Newcastle.

Had our afternoon/night out today. The department were heading out at 2:30 for a few drinks before the meal at 4:30, before heading off on some sort of pub crawl afterwards.

I hung around the office until about 4pm before heading down to the restaurant, only went for the meal. As a teetotal, the whole drinking before and after thing, just doesn’t interest me whatsoever.

I work on me todd so no works do as such but i do bits of work for one of my mates when he has a bit extra work on.
So get an invite to his xmas do. It was last weekend in Durham. Meal at inshanghi then around the old pubs. Canny day out as the ones that go on the do are the same lads i knock about with anyhow.

On my way home now.

West End hotel. All free.

A few minor headaches. Someone walks up and says "don't want to worry you but **most unreliable member of the team** is chatting up **most volatile female board member**

Also had to send someone home via the side door after an "incident".

Basically, I had already blocked off Monday morning to deal with HR/Xmas party related issues. Hopefully there aren't any more after I left them in strawberry moons!

good old fashioned black eye friday crawl there mate, me the nephew and a couple of chav temps i use for freelancing there mate. start off at old giddy's for a sherry and mince pie then ower the wavey before wandering down to chesters, royalty, nip over clanny st. to the museumy, isis, greens, dun cow, vesta tilley, the worm, fitzies, cooper rose chaplins then the ivy. prollies squirt some hot diarrhoea down the back street there before getting a taxi ower the rosedene.
That’s what I call a proper old school pub crawl there Giddy mate. Sick to death of reading on here about all these ponces mincing off to Prague or Barcelona for an organised stag do, no doubt all wearing matching t-shirts with some wacky phrase printed on. Nowt wrong with the good old Hylton Road or Chester Road pub crawl heading towards the town and finishing off either hurling your guts in a skip somewhere or trapping off with some dorty bewer and getting the old knee trembler in a shop doorway before penguin-walking your way back up to High Barnes and waking up with a stinking throbbing headache and a hickie under your ear. Glad to see there are still some real men left.

That’s what I call a proper old school pub crawl there Giddy mate. Sick to death of reading on here about all these ponces mincing off to Prague or Barcelona for an organised stag do, no doubt all wearing matching t-shirts with some wacky phrase printed on. Nowt wrong with the good old Hylton Road or Chester Road pub crawl heading towards the town and finishing off either hurling your guts in a skip somewhere or trapping off with some dorty bewer and getting the old knee trembler in a shop doorway before penguin-walking your way back up to High Barnes and waking up with a stinking throbbing headache and a hickie under your ear. Glad to see there are still some real men left.
Best. Comment. Ever

Ours is next Friday in The Railway tavern,

Dan and the girls are putting on a finger buffet extravaganza for The Master builder and his boys.Free bar and buffet for one and all who have contributed to what has been a cracking year .
Dan has assured me the lines are going to be cleaned 2 days before the Xmas extravaganza which will gaurentee the Foster to be on point .

Pop in and say hello,for a free couple of pints at the bar.

magellan imo mate

Back