Christmas Works Do

Probably go and have a few then head back to my usual Thursday night band spot downtown. Its my last Weekend here as Leaving the following Wednesday with retirement beckoning.

We would like to invite you for a Cocktail Gathering at Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi.

Details are as follows:

Date: 12th December 2019 (Thursday)
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Location: The Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal Khor Al Maqta`a, Abu Dhabi City.
https://tracking code removed/maps/yTm2L1MREsLMxUv79

Valet Parking: Available

We request you to kindly confirm your attendance by return email at the soonest. Thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you at the Cocktail Gathering 2019!

Sacked them off years ago.

I was stood there
on a Friday night at a hotel in my tux,
holding a bottle of warm bud,
having just finished off a second rate chicken dinner
listening to the disco cranking up the cheesy tunes .... and I thought, this is crap, I'm not enjoying this.
So I left and went home and haven't been to one since.

Sacked them off years ago.

I was stood there
on a Friday night at a hotel in my tux,
holding a bottle of warm bud,
having just finished off a second rate chicken dinner
listening to the disco cranking up the cheesy tunes .... and I thought, this is crap, I'm not enjoying this.
So I left and went home and haven't been to one since.
crap song that

Probably go and have a few then head back to my usual Thursday night band spot downtown. Its my last Weekend here as Leaving the following Wednesday with retirement beckoning.

We would like to invite you for a Cocktail Gathering at Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi.

Details are as follows:

Date: 12th December 2019 (Thursday)
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Location: The Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal Khor Al Maqta`a, Abu Dhabi City.
https://tracking code removed/maps/yTm2L1MREsLMxUv79

Valet Parking: Available

We request you to kindly confirm your attendance by return email at the soonest. Thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you at the Cocktail Gathering 2019!
See you there mate and thanks for the invite.

Not going to mine, been to the last three but they are such a mission. Always in Bath or surrounding area so getting home is a pain.

Plus, the company BBQ in July I ended up having to spend the night in my car FFS.

It’s also my 40th a week later so out all that weekend and need to spend some time with the family.

Last works do I went to I got a kiss off the most beautiful lady in the room, not bad for an ugly guy.

Back