Christmas shopping for the mrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have to say I'm glad you're not shopping for me - but no doubt you know what the Mrs likes by now. :lol:

I personally can't bear Lush stuff, too overpowering. Much prefer L'Occitane or Korres, if anyone's buying.

I'm way behind on present shopping this year, I'm usually almost done by now. Can I say brothers in law are the worst people to buy for. There. Said it. :lol:

Have to say I'm glad you're not shopping for me - but no doubt you know what the Mrs likes by now. :lol:

I personally can't bear Lush stuff, too overpowering. Much prefer L'Occitane or Korres, if anyone's buying.

I'm way behind on present shopping this year, I'm usually almost done by now. Can I say brothers in law are the worst people to buy for. There. Said it. :lol:
Well I thought I would mention lush but I also spotted something in that l'occitane thing. It was a box, advent calender styles with different scents behind the numbered doors.

Not really a Christmas present, if she opens them up to the day. It was £49.99.

Might go back for it

If he likes cricket, get him a Wisden for £9.99 from bookpeople.co.uk. bargain and £40 off usual price.

The Mrs is getting me one of them

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I thought I would mention lush but I also spotted something in that l'occitane thing. It was a box, advent calender styles with different scents behind the numbered doors.

Not really a Christmas present, if she opens them up to the day. It was £49.99.

Might go back for it

If he likes cricket, get him a Wisden for £9.99 from bookpeople.co.uk. bargain and £40 off usual price.

The Mrs is getting me one of them
Yes - get that L'Occitane thing for the Mrs and if she doesn't like it I'll take it off your hands. Seriously - no one has ever disliked L'Occitane that I'm aware of.

Sadly neither bil's like cricket. If I get no hints they'll get slippers, as per. One of them actually likes that and makes a show of putting his old ones in the bin every year. You have to maintain the old traditions at Christmas. :D

Yes - get that L'Occitane thing for the Mrs and if she doesn't like it I'll take it off your hands. Seriously - no one has ever disliked L'Occitane that I'm aware of.

Sadly neither bil's like cricket. If I get no hints they'll get slippers, as per. One of them actually likes that and makes a show of putting his old ones in the bin every year. You have to maintain the old traditions at Christmas. :D
:lol::lol:. Funny you mention this, three pairs of Christmas slippers were found in ours the other day, my bil used to get them for me.

I'm not keen on wearing them, just sock feet for me.

Or partner, or girl/boyfriend etc etc.

2/3 done today. Bit of jowelry, maybe a dvd and the job is complete.

Got a Dalmatian calender, which she loves, a big box of STUFF from LUSH.

Will go to h Samuel for some trinkets, % back through quidco, then online for a dvd, something like Victoria.

Sorted

You started yet?
Sounds like the stuff you grab Christmas eve as you thought she'd be gone by Christmas

Sounds like the stuff you grab Christmas eve as you thought she'd be gone by Christmas
Was bloody expensive mind.

May sound like but be assured it's all decent stuff, which she appreciates. Bit of jewellery to follow, sorted

Then comes the problem of wrapping stuff Christmas Eve, but these things are nicely rectangle shapes

Or partner, or girl/boyfriend etc etc.

2/3 done today. Bit of jowelry, maybe a dvd and the job is complete.

Got a Dalmatian calender, which she loves, a big box of STUFF from LUSH.

Will go to h Samuel for some trinkets, % back through quidco, then online for a dvd, something like Victoria.

Sorted

You started yet?
Would this be to complete the set - dalmatian cups, dalmatian 3d framed pictures, dalmatian mouse mat, dalmatian statue, dalmatian cushion covers, dalmatian key fob, dalmatian under-crackers, dalmatian jumper, dalmatian scented candle, dalmatian riding day, dalmatian dildo, dalmatian wanking gift voucher, dalmatian walnut cracker etc. etc.?

I've got taste mind. I plan to go to h Samuel, but may nip to another, where I have had success in haggling over a price.

Will be between, £50 and £75. I get cashback from samuels
Aye :lol:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back