Christmas shopping for the mrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalmatian calendar yes. Big box of stuff from Lush yes DVD yes. Do not go to H Samuel. They sell tat. Go to a decent jewellers and buy a couple of nice pieces. This is good advice from a woman who has trained their partner in present buying.
I've got taste mind. I plan to go to h Samuel, but may nip to another, where I have had success in haggling over a price.

Will be between, £50 and £75. I get cashback from samuels

Dalmatian calendar and a box from lush
Fuck me.

I imagine she would be less insulted if you had got fuck all.
We have a Dal and she loves them. Bought a statuette of Dalmatians last year.

As for lush, she loves the stuff. Either that or body shop.

Was passing lush and they have some cracking boxed up stuff for Christmas, so easy to buy

Who buys presents in October for their mrs?
Bunch of flowers and a box of milk tray from the petrol station on xmas eve if she's lucky.

There's a pair of glittery purple doc Martin's she's been eyeing up.

Will get them, a piece of jewelry (probably a swarovski impulse buy), smellies from lush or the body shop, and a book from from Waterstone's to keep her entertained while I play whatever immature game for bairns she gets me.

Edit: oh aye, obligatory calendar and diary too.
This lad know's his onions

Won't be getting much for ourselves. Stuff for the kids and some token stuff. But we're buying a new fireplace and perhaps doing the bathroom before christmas so that's our presents to ourselves.

I've saved up since January, to get this sorted early, just in case.

Hate the carry on in December time and having to listen to Slade, wizzard and band aid on loop, everywhere

Or partner, or girl/boyfriend etc etc.

2/3 done today. Bit of jowelry, maybe a dvd and the job is complete.

Got a Dalmatian calender, which she loves, a big box of STUFF from LUSH.

Will go to h Samuel for some trinkets, % back through quidco, then online for a dvd, something like Victoria.

Sorted

You started yet?

Done mate, she wanted tickets for Matilda at the empire next year and we are going to the big smoke first weekend in December for her to gan shopping etc, probably get her something else down there as well but it’s mint being done early for once.

Bought mine a weeks holiday leaving Boxing Day , he bought me the same - sorted
Never realised you were a lass?

Once bought the Mrs a holiday for Christmas, she opened the envelope and thought it was shopping vouchers and was not impressed.

It was 10 days in the gran Bali benidorm old town. Bloody huge place

Been together over a decade, it's not hard.

If the shoes are gone I'll find something else easily enough.

She's probably going to have more of a struggle, I'm at the point where anything I'd want is out of her price range.
I buy my own presents as well. Easier.

So that was a £1 blu ray , sunshine on Leith, from poundland.

Will make her wrap it like

Aye I’m married to wilfy
@Wilfy

The things you learn. I like your dog avatar mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back