Christmas lets do it right

Johnson the liar is trying to play with fire.

There are multiple vaccines on the way, we are well on the way out of this, lets not mess with this bugger.

Its a war, lets keep firm and kick this bugger out, Christmas can wait. Do it as we want but this is war, we need to defeat this bugger not let it back in
You made me stop reading after the first sentence.
Politics forum this utter shite

Johnson the liar is trying to play with fire.

There are multiple vaccines on the way, we are well on the way out of this, lets not mess with this bugger.

Its a war, lets keep firm and kick this bugger out, Christmas can wait. Do it as we want but this is war, we need to defeat this bugger not let it back in
"Err, err, Boris did a Covid"

the nephew's bairn missed her birthday so we'll be having an open house on boxing day there, all her little friends for a party in the living room mate, and their parents and guardians are more than welcome to stay for a few cans in the kitchen or they can have a toot or toke of weed in the garage. it's christmas ffs. a celebration fucksake.

the nephew's bairn missed her birthday so we'll be having an open house on boxing day there, all her little friends for a party in the living room mate, and their parents and guardians are more than welcome to stay for a few cans in the kitchen or they can have a toot or toke of weed in the garage. it's christmas ffs. a celebration fucksake.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

can I come? 😉

Slightly pedantic, but it's the middle of the school holidays. Asymptomatic children will be carrying the virus both from school at the end of the holidays to their families, and back into school again in January. People should be wary of this.

A week's extra school holiday in January seems a no brainer to me.

It's happening.

Sort of.

Rather than waffling on, Boris should have followed the advice of the Great Man

"If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time - a tremendous whack. "

Back