Christmas Holidays.

Finish today and 17 consecutive days off.
Feel for the people who have to go in over the break. I am completely burnt out though and the rest is needed. Always struggle going back as I get used to living the way I would like.
No work = No stress.
What a better way than to start tonight with a trip to the County Ground.

I guess most people will be finishing next week?
Fo me this time of year is the most relaxing as most people are off and not sending shite emails.

Happy Christmas SMB ........Up the Town.

Only got 2 days in next week then that's it for me! Can't wait. And I've managed to avoid all the usual Christmas gatherings at work. However I'm meeting up with friends from my previous job next week. Much more civilised. A bit jealous of people finishing today however! :neutral::)

Finish today and back 2nd jan. Much needed, December has been ridiculously busy. No doubt I’ll have to log in at some point over Christmas.

Much needed lash tomorrow for the match. Merry Christmas.

Finish next Thursday and back on the 3rd.

Shops are mental now and I'm stressed and worn out. Really looking forward to having a rest.

Finish 21st until 4th jan
A steady diet of sweet mince pies, turkey and Guinness will turn my insides to a methane factory
I can't bear sweet mince pies. My Christmas alternative is to make cheese/mince pasties as well as cheese n onion bites (just cheese and onion mixed with an egg and in a mini shortcrust pastry tart) I won't be allowed into my sister's house on Christmas Day unless I take some with me. The bake off starts this weekend. :)

I've had a hectic start to the month and now loaded with cold so after sending a couple of invoices yesterday, I decided that I was on holiday. Got a meeting on January 5th and got a couple of blogs to write for the first week in January but apart from that I'm putting my feet up.
Might spend a little time planning my schedule for the next couple of months and prioritising stuff so it doesn't get as busy in the New Year.

I can't bear sweet mince pies. My Christmas alternative is to make cheese/mince pasties as well as cheese n onion bites (just cheese and onion mixed with an egg and in a mini shortcrust pastry tart) I won't be allowed into my sister's house on Christmas Day unless I take some with me. The bake off starts this weekend. :)
Like the sound of them . I hate mince pies anarl .

Feel for the people who have to go in over the break. I am completely burnt out though and the rest is needed. Always struggle going back as I get used to living the way I would like.
No work = No stress.

Fo me this time of year is the most relaxing as most people are off and not sending shite emails.

Finish 5pm on Christmas eve for 2 days

No work = No stress.

Enjoy your break,personally prefer to use my days at other times when there's stuff to do. Had 5 weeks through the year at steady intervals,works out canny for me

Back