Christmas Fillums

Bruce Willis would hate you for calling die hard a Christmas film :lol: but we all know it is.

Where Eagles Dare is a good shout. I'd add The Italian Job, as well.
Bruce Willis can sod off with his miserable attitude as far as I'm concerned. He seems to think it makes it less of a film for some reason.

so far this month we've watched national lampoons, Home Alone 2, love actually, the 2 Royal Family xmas specials, the Father Ted xmas special, Its a Wonderful Life (at the Tyneside Cinema) and The Snowman (at the sage) and loved just about every second.

Its a Wonderful Life will always be the best xmas film though

so far this month we've watched national lampoons, Home Alone 2, love actually, the 2 Royal Family xmas specials, the Father Ted xmas special, Its a Wonderful Life (at the Tyneside Cinema) and The Snowman (at the sage) and loved just about every second.

Doesn’t even come close to Dr Zhivago.

Easily the Greatest Film of all time.

Went to the pictures on Saturday night to see two films back to back. First was, It's a Wonderful Life, with the cinema sold out, people got to their feet and applauded at the end. We followed it with Fantastic Beasts 2, which was about 25% full, and i followed about 60% of the plot

Went to the pictures on Saturday night to see two films back to back. First was, It's a Wonderful Life, with the cinema sold out, people got to their feet and applauded at the end. We followed it with Fantastic Beasts 2, which was about 25% full, and i followed about 60% of the plot
Just watched The Bishops Wife tonight at home, which is equally as good as Its A Wonderful Life

Back