Christmas day games

None. Can't remember a year I haven't had a game for Christmas before. Am I finally growing up? :lol:

I'm debating whether to buy Cyberpunk 2077 as a treat to myself (for PC), but then I read other places that suggest holding off until next year.

I've started A Plague Tale - Innocence so will continue with that after dinner I assume.

Also downloaded a game called Raji and The Division 2 today so might have a blast of them

Last edited:
I'm getting my PS5 tomorrow as well do hopefully it will run semi decent.
It runs fine on my ps5 mate. Saying that, it crashes every few hours but it starts back up at the last checkpoint pretty rapidly. I’ve had one ‘game breaking’ bug in 15 hours when an npc wasn’t where he was supposed to be and I wasn’t allowed past a copper into the house he’d got stuck in. I just restarted from the last checkpoint.
It’s such a compelling story that I can’t hold off playing it tbh!
PS4 pro here. No rush to play it, not played last christmas' games yet. Or RDR2 which I think I got the year before :lol:
I wouldn’t even attempt it on last gen, mate. :-(

It runs fine on my ps5 mate. Saying that, it crashes every few hours but it starts back up at the last checkpoint pretty rapidly. I’ve had one ‘game breaking’ bug in 15 hours when an npc wasn’t where he was supposed to be and I wasn’t allowed past a copper into the house he’d got stuck in. I just restarted from the last checkpoint.
It’s such a compelling story that I can’t hold off playing it tbh!

I wouldn’t even attempt it on last gen, mate. :-(
Glad you're enjoying it. Looks like my kind of game so hopefully I'll get into it.

Back