Christmas Bonus?

Christmas bonus :lol::lol: not in the public sector - git spoiled and pampered we are apparently ;)

Aye I’m gonna build a swimming pool in the garden with mine.

If I don’t get it, I’ll maybe have my cousin kidnap my boss or something.
Hoying in a pool and flying the family in to christen it, the flash bastard. Got a 20% increase as a sweetener thanks to eddie anarl.

I've worked over 20 years and so far have received the sum total of fuck all.

We’ve all been given a £2 galaxy selection box , many others have also been given notice their jobs are probably going but will find out for certain this Friday - *****

Seems the richer they get, the greedier they get..

Our taxes pay your wages though..

Our taxes arguably pay our own wages - people who work in the public sector pay tax - we are tax payers - we pay lots of it - we pay tax, national insurance, VAT, council tax, fuel duty, tax on alcohol and cigarettes, stamp duty - every kind of tax you can think of - we pay it. Personally, I wish I didn't pay tax - I would be f***ing loaded - and we should all get a massive bonus!!

Im greatful for every penny I get and I'm sure you all are to but whats 100 quid these days to a fella. An afternoon at the football, not even a full day out.

Nope, I get a bonus in February which is the main one for the year and then the end of year financial results in March which is normally a 2% wage rise and around £700 or so, not bad.

Back