Chris Rigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

see this is where the decapitators being there should be our advantage. Any kid should consider that they will just buy ready made talent

see this is where the decapitators being there should be our advantage. Any kid should consider that they will just buy ready made talent
Will they? Keep hearing how it's a matter of time until they compete but their squad is still mainly poor. They aren't attempting top signings either.
he will be in the first team squad this season just so if it goes to a tribunal we will get more money.
Do you think he will be away?

Will they? Keep hearing how it's a matter of time until they compete but their squad is still mainly poor. They aren't attempting top signings either.

If he breaks through this season, probably not as he will be a championship player at 16.

Thats what I keep getting telt mate, as they do the loadsamoney hand signals to me

Not sure how true it is but my mate sons is in the u10s at the academy and he said he was told by one of the coaches that Rigg has been moved into the U23- for this season and has moved in with a family to be closer to the academy , he dominated at U18 level last year so another big step up and hopefully we can keep him long term

he will be in the first team squad this season just so if it goes to a tribunal we will get more money.
He won’t be 16 until the seasons over . They should be very careful about his well-being
He supports the mags! For his development he’s best off staying with us and playing games in the Championship/cup games if he can handle it physically! Undoubted potential and streets ahead at his own age group!
He’s 15 he won’t handle it physically or emotionally

Alleged to be our best talent in years at the academy.

Mags after him along with Everton and Liverpool for £1m.

Would be gutted if he moves on.

Says he's from a mag family . Up to him if he wants to piss off to his beloved toon . If I was I him ( and his mag fatha) I'd look at the young kids getting a chance here and avoid sinking without trace elsewhere .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back