Chris Rea ndoyt

I See another episode of drunk in charge of a keyboard has occurred. Anyway back on topic get well soon Chris.

Road to hell, supposed to be about the A19. I wonder if he ever reads the A19 thread on here?

Roller or Ferrari?
I am sure I seen an interview when he said he collects Ferraris,
hope he's alright.
Not too sure to be honest. I just remember seeing a gold car that looked like a roller and someone said his mother lived there. I never saw him though.

Read an interview in Uncut in the Nineties where he was in Germany and he was giving some speech to students at some uni presentation and he finished it off with"We live in hope, better than living in Sunderland.
And for that reason, i'm out.

Probably one of a number of artists, not only in the music world, who won't be fully appreciated until he dies and people (re) visit his back catalogue. Probably because he isn't hip and trendy at the moment.

Bob Monkhouse was absolutely lambasted when he was alive, now he is a comedy hero. I'm sure Tarby will be the same. Bruce Forsyth too if he hadn't done come dancing.

Chris Rea is great because he is.

Probably one of a number of artists, not only in the music world, who won't be fully appreciated until he dies and people (re) visit his back catalogue. Probably because he isn't hip and trendy at the moment.

Bob Monkhouse was absolutely lambasted when he was alive, now he is a comedy hero. I'm sure Tarby will be the same. Bruce Forsyth too if he hadn't done come dancing.

Chris Rea is great because he is.

Spot on.

Back