Chris Rea ndoyt

Hope he's driving home for Christmas, joking apart, a great artist from the North East.
Windy Town

Last edited:
Really disliked his stuff in his "heyday" but it's really grown on me over the years - hope he's ok, he's always seemed a decent bloke

He's composed some great great songs, " Fool if you think it's over " made him his first pile, I remember my son singing "On the Beach" when he was four years old.
Davey Ditchburn would always play"Working On It" better than the original TBH, anyway good luck to him, a true musician with a love of the blues, hope he's okay.

And you're great Dom, in fact your exactly he same as me. A stupid response to a post!!! Keyboard shithead ya

NO. Have you seen any other posts on here before. No one knows the meaning. He's old and decrepit but still trying to make a dollar. He collects Ferraris man. Like watching a 50 year old footie player!! Once he respects himself and his music I will respect him.
I should have said f***ing idiot!

I don't care for you or your opinion pal
Wow no need to reply but you did pal
So this proves you do. Sorry though for telling the truth.

I should have said f***ing idiot!
That's better. After your lovely post about Chris, thought you were a thoughtful poster but I got it wrong.
Ya need to be careful of personal attack mate. Might get reported.

but you aren’t chris rea
How do you know. Do ya know me? Or are you just relying on my online bullshit persona.

Last edited:
Wow no need to reply but you did pal
So this proves you do. Sorry though for telling the truth.

That's better. After your lovely post about Chris, thought you were a thoughtful poster but I got it wrong.
Ya need to be careful of personal attack mate. Might get reported.
Giant yaaaaawwwwwn!

Back