Chris Maguire

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date

Doesnt help when our fans call him the king like

Embarrassing as fuck when sunderland post about him on social media anarl. Youd think we had Kaka or someone running about for us. Hes f***ing shite
On the contrary, I don't think it's embarrassing at all. Fans get blamed for getting on players backs yet he's been loved by the fans here. He should be thriving on it.

This club is his last chance at playing outside the lower leagues, he simply can't be arsed.

Same old Maguire downed tools at Bury and now appears to be doing it with you.
Average at best.
He's not alone, with the "couldn't give a flying fuck" attitude.
Several other players, seemingly have the same poor, attitude, mate.

Isn't he our top scorer this season? Sums up the current state of the squad really.

Just had a look as i wouldn't have believed it. But yeah he is. And top assists as well according to my fotmob app.

Even more frustrating as its clear he has enough ability for where we are. Shame he doesn't appear to take care of himself.

The blokes a right f***ing lard arse at the minute. Reckon he’s the dogs bollocks because he rockets a free kick every now and then. He should be dropped, someone posted a while ago about him acting up in training and Ross telling him to buck his ideas up. You can tell he’s that type of person just by looking at him, looks like he’s just rocked up from a three day bender when he strolls around the pitch.

If I was in charge I’d fine him £1000 for every % body fat he is over 10%, every week.

Back