Chris Maguire

It'd be this kind of tedious shit that would mean I'd never pass on any crack on here. Dunno how people have the patience.
I know mate can you believe it; I have little patience for kids guessing once Maguire is left out of the first game, either.

Points for presience.

I'm sure people will give Jack Ross great credit for managing Maguire well and getting the best out of him...

Ross mentioned in his post-match interview that he had a word with Maguire a few weeks back where he told him that in terms of ability he should be one of the first names on the team sheet but his lack of consistency just wasn't good enough.

Certainly seems to have done the trick with him for the minute.

Ross mentioned in his post-match interview that he had a word with Maguire a few weeks back where he told him that in terms of ability he should be one of the first names on the team sheet but his lack of consistency just wasn't good enough.

Talented player that's too good for League One. But there's a reason he's in League One.

Application and attitude are sketchy, you don't need to be ITK to see that

Still stands, fair play to him he must be putting the graft in but its plain to see why he sometimes drifts out the squad and that's the same reason he's not made it at the level he should be at.

When his attitude and work ethic is there he's a very good player, unfortunately that's not consistent over a season.

Didn't know this. Reaffirms the point.
@Upthere is a hawk of the shite variety
'

Incorrect

Last edited:
Still stands, fair play to him he must be putting the graft in but its plain to see why he sometimes drifts out the squad and that's the same reason he's not made it at the level he should be at.

When his attitude and work ethic is there he's a very good player, unfortunately that's not consistent over a season.

Didn't know this. Reaffirms the point.
'

Incorrect
Any takeover crack?

Back