Chris Kamara

well since i was paying him (along with about 300 other people chipping in) i doubt he had a bad word to say about me..
saw jeff stelling at a different one..and hayley mcqueen..
fergal sharkey from the undertones..too
Just found this gem of self-important nonsense when reading about Chris Kamara's illness. I've never really believed those on here who think you may be Methven but the pomposity and ego underlying this belting post lead me to doubt myself. It's precisely the kind of banality he exudes.

And for once we have moved in similar circles - as a young lad i once sold Fergal Sharkey a tub of Haagen Das ice cream for his girlfriend at Kenwood Lakes. When he heard the price (£4) he kicked off and generally behaved like a tight fisted kernnt, like it was the young lad selling the shite that set the prices. Slab faced fuckwit. His lass was hot mind.

Just found this gem of self-important nonsense when reading about Chris Kamara's illness. I've never really believed those on here who think you may be Methven but the pomposity and ego underlying this belting post lead me to doubt myself. It's precisely the kind of banality he exudes.

And for once we have moved in similar circles - as a young lad i once sold Fergal Sharkey a tub of Haagen Das ice cream for his girlfriend at Kenwood Lakes. When he heard the price (£4) he kicked off and generally behaved like a tight fisted kernnt, like it was the young lad selling the shite that set the prices. Slab faced fuckwit. His lass was hot mind.
readinft it back now..my post certainly came across as self improtant and for that i apologise

Back