Chris Gayle

The West Indies era of likes of Gayle, bravo, pollard, samuels etc have to be biggest bunch of wankers to comprise an XI in history.
Grew up watching a great windies side of proper players like Richards, greenidge, Haynes, holding etc.
Gayle and co will have made more money but not even close to the legacy the real windies legends.

The West Indies era of likes of Gayle, bravo, pollard, samuels etc have to be biggest bunch of wankers to comprise an XI in history.
Grew up watching a great windies side of proper players like Richards, greenidge, Haynes, holding etc.
Gayle and co will have made more money but not even close to the legacy the real windies legends.

Couldn’t agree more. Their attitude and inflated egos have been an embarrassment to the islands and West Indian cricket. I can’t believe some still lap up Gayle and buy into this “Universe Boss” bollocks, he’s a shambles and the worst of the lot IMO.

The YouTube uploads are so :lol: that at times it seems like a parody. Apparently this all started when him and Sarwan were in the Under 19's.

He claimed that Sarwan squealed to coach Gus Logie about having the tv on too late and that he was kicked out of the squad for that. "I've forgiven but not forgotten." :lol:

It's when he starts to talk about himself in the third person and tries some Yardie Ali G threats that made me think "Is this real?" :lol:

What a wankstottie.

I’ll let Shiv off, but agreed otherwise

Up there with KP as one of the most overrated Cricketers of all time. Nothing but a roid freak who got by on twisting a comically oversized Bat the right way.

Up there with KP as one of the most overrated Cricketers of all time. Nothing but a roid freak who got by on twisting a comically oversized Bat the right way.
Don’t talk shite man. When Gayle comes off he is still entertaining to watch, but KP was an unbelievable talent! He certainly divided opinion, but he can never be described as overrated.

Back