Chris Froome

Think I’ve seen all the craziness I can manage (and been on the SMB for 15 years plus)

Digger and that other f***ing lunatic ( Ewon Sprokler) reckon either the Froome crash was faked or even better he knew testers were waiting for him at the team buses so he decided to ride into the wall

:lol::eek::lol:

yet as bizarre as it sounds the circs remain a bit odd and therefore feed any rumours or suggestions... there is plenty of footage supplied by his team prior to crash but no footage of crash itself... so the last known footage even has member of his team shouting to him 'be careful Chris!' and they just also happened to have an ambulance in attendance driving behind their team car? … obviously all just coincidence (during a training run) ;)

because every time I hear Froome's name (Or Wiggins too for that matter) I always think Armstrong... or maybe that US athlete that won it all for a few years and then vanished without defending her titles once the drug testers appeared at her training sessions... Flo-Jo anybody?

Florence Griffith Joyner - Wikipedia

But like I say, probably all just a big coincidence

yet as bizarre as it sounds the circs remain a bit odd and therefore feed any rumours or suggestions... there is plenty of footage supplied by his team prior to crash but no footage of crash itself... so the last known footage even has member of his team shouting to him 'be careful Chris!' and they just also happened to have an ambulance in attendance driving behind their team car? … obviously all just coincidence (during a training run) ;)

Think you need to go and post on Cycling News ‘the clinic’

You’ll fit right in there :rolleyes:

Just in case there was footage of the crash, why the fuck should they show something like that to satisfy the tin foil brigade ? Twisted scum
I certainly don’t want to see it.
because every time I hear Froome's name (Or Wiggins too for that matter) I always think Armstrong... or maybe that US athlete that won it all for a few years and then vanished without defending her titles once the drug testers appeared at her training sessions... Flo-Jo anybody?

Florence Griffith Joyner - Wikipedia

But like I say, probably all just a big coincidence

So you’re equating Flo Jo and her career ending when testers showed to someone actively racing and not having tested positively..

The Dutch have never had a problem in cycling with doping of course :lol:
Rabobank did you say ?

It'll fail a drugs test in 3 years time.

Are bikes tested for drugs ?

Last edited:

Back