Chris Froome

I remember looking at my garmin coming off alpe dhuez and seeing to at 100km/h and thought if I miss a braking point for a switchback I'm in a lot of trouble. Terrified me that.
Bollocks to that! I shit myself on Zwift doing those speeds.

I remember looking at my garmin coming off alpe dhuez and seeing to at 100km/h and thought if I miss a braking point for a switchback I'm in a lot of trouble. Terrified me that.

I’m a very careful...ie shit descender.

Still terrifies me when I see lads abroad tearing downhill with oncoming traffic.

And doing it on a TT bike :eek:

Broken femur, fractured elbow and ribs ....that’s some smash

Some of the half wits on the cycling news forum ( makes the SMB politics or PF sub forums seem normal) reckon he’s got weak bones from the epo :eek: I mean hitting a wall at 60km wouldn’t normally result in breaks/fractures :rolleyes:

He’ll have a load of ‘legit’ medicines to choose from now....

In all seriousness that looks a bad crash, and he is a skinny chap so probably hurt quite a bit

That'll make Froome the first ever British grand tour winner. I bet that goes down well in the Wiggins household.
Doubtful he’ll be arsed. When talking of the tdf 2012 tactics he references this race, where had wiggo & the team got their tactics right they could have got froome the out & out win... its part of his reasoning about the team making froome sit up almost 10 months later...

I bet that goes down well in the Wiggins household.
Cath on the other hand...

Last edited:
Think I’ve seen all the craziness I can manage (and been on the SMB for 15 years plus)

Digger and that other f***ing lunatic ( Ewon Sprokler) reckon either the Froome crash was faked or even better he knew testers were waiting for him at the team buses so he decided to ride into the wall

:lol::eek::lol:

Think I’ve seen all the craziness I can manage (and been on the SMB for 15 years plus)

Digger and that other f***ing lunatic ( Ewon Sprokler) reckon either the Froome crash was faked or even better he knew testers were waiting for him at the team buses so he decided to ride into the wall

:lol::eek::lol:

:eek:

Back