Chris Froome

Who will the lunatic French spectators throw their piss at now ?

Anyone in Ineos...

Thomas already going as protected rider ( though team clearly expecting Froome to be best bet) with Bernal also for GC

Think this would have been his best chance by far for fifth win. Going to be off his bike for a long long time.

Can’t see him winning another TDF now.
i thought this year would be his last chance, will be his biggest challenge to get back onto the top step from here. some good young'ins already challenging the established stars.

Brailsford is proven not to be sentimental either, if bernals figures are better come spring training he'll be their prime rider for 2020.

i thought this year would be his last chance, will be his biggest challenge to get back onto the top step from here. some good young'ins already challenging the established stars.

Brailsford is proven not to be sentimental either, if bernals figures are better come spring training he'll be their prime rider for 2020.

Yeah hard to disagree with that, I feel sympathy for him but he’s had a career matched by very few.

Bernal or Sivakov most likely. They have a few promising youngsters though.

Bernal or Sivakov most likely. They have a few promising youngsters though.

Even before this Brailsford pretty much admitting that it’s a few years at best for the likes of Thomas and Froome before those two along with Sosa and Gaoeghan Hart spearhead their GC team.

Crash Froome was a name well earned...

Gust of wind on a TT bike and you’re potentially fucked, especially downhill.

Wonder how deep a front ( or more likely a Tri spoke)
Rumours that one hand off the bars to blow his nose...not the best combo.

Sounds bad, hitting a wall at 60km an hour :eek:

Gust of wind on a TT bike and you’re potentially fucked, especially downhill.

Wonder how deep a front ( or more likely a Tri spoke)
Rumours that one hand off the bars to blow his nose...not the best combo.

Sounds bad, hitting a wall at 60km an hour :eek:
I remember looking at my garmin coming off alpe dhuez and seeing to at 100km/h and thought if I miss a braking point for a switchback I'm in a lot of trouble. Terrified me that.

Back