Chris Cornell - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this moment, I'd like to raise a glass to my local Italian restaurant, who are the only takeaway place in my area who deliver wine, and who have a "free starter" offer if you spend over £15.

My order just arrived...

1x Chips
2x House Red Wine (Italian Merlot)

plus a free 9" garlic pizza bread with tomato base and oregano.

My Chris Cornell playlist evening can continue, lubricated. :cool:

Perfect timing for the next DJ to arrive. ;)

Christ! What a fookin singer Chris was. Great band were Soundgarden. really shocked at this.

I've been crying my eyes out this afternoon singing along as I've been posting the videos. Absolutely gutted. My favourite singer of all time.

Last edited:

At this moment, I'd like to raise a glass to my local Italian restaurant, who are the only takeaway place in my area who deliver wine, and who have a "free starter" offer if you spend over £15.

My order just arrived...

1x Chips
2x House Red Wine (Italian Merlot)

plus a free 9" garlic pizza bread with tomato base and oregano.

My Chris Cornell playlist evening can continue, lubricated. :cool:

Perfect timing for the next DJ to arrive. ;)

I've been crying my eyes out this afternoon singing along as I've been posting the videos. Absolutely gutted. My favourite singer of all time.

Know your pain. I was in a bad way when I was into the grunge scene. They helped me through.

Am totally shocked about this. What a waste of a beautiful man :(

I saw him last year on his acoustic tour..... I didn't know a lot about him apart from some Audioslave stuff ...... I'm more into Pearl Jam but he blew me away that night. What a voice! So much better than on record. He did almost 3 hours and didn't so much have a sip of water!

So glad I went. RIP Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back