Chris Coleman

As You Were

Midfield
Would we have been any worse off if we’d given him the opportunity to get us promoted last season? Did a poor job in the championship for us but obviously inherited a mess. With the exception of Nigel Pearson and skp I’m not sure any of the names linked are any better than him.

I for one do not forget when he played five at the back at home, including Clarke-Salter and Browning, two defensive midfielders and only three players who could remotely be described as positive, one of whom was Honeyman. McGeady made the bench.

So, a nice bloke, but a no from me.

No idea. He done very well despite spending fuck all at Fulham for a decent period, then hasn't done much since apart from with Gareth Bale International FC. I've come to the conclusion that Ross was pretty shit at getting a team together though, so who knows. I reckon it would have taken something for us at this level to not have finished in the top five last season, it would have been some going.

"he was canny with Wales" "is that the Gareth bale and Aaron ram
No idea. He done very well despite spending fuck all at Fulham for a decent period, then hasn't done much since apart from with Gareth Bale International FC. I've come to the conclusion that Ross was pretty shit at getting a team together though, so who knows. I reckon it would have taken something for us at this level to not have finished in the top five last season, it would have been some going.
Imagine doing well as a manager with bale and Ramsey vs ihavesixkidsastan

Back