1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chrimbo spend

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Mary Hinge, Dec 7, 2017 at 8:45 AM.

1. andy

andy Winger

She's got her eye on a Belstaff coat.You can get her that.

2. Fred Secrets

Fred Secrets Striker

[​IMG]

andy likes this.
  3. JAZZMANB

JAZZMANB Striker

Never paid that yet and he's 12,about there this year at the £600 but thats just cos he picked a dslr camera.Never been an issue,my son has no idea what he's mates mam and dads do,what cars they have,where they go on holidayetc so i thinks its the adults who play all the games

4. BiffaBeercan

BiffaBeercan Central Defender

Cheeses of Nazareth is class on here!

5. kamaras-tash

kamaras-tash Winger

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

6. Life's A Pitch

Life's A Pitch Striker

We spend about £11,000 on Christmas and that doesn't even include the presents for which we usually set aside about £40,000 per person. Fucking love Christmas me.

Medulla and Some Random Guy like this.
  7. Mary Hinge

Mary Hinge Striker

Neither do mine.......so your kid must be bunking off school then......

8. JAZZMANB

JAZZMANB Striker

??
    Pressure from what peers then?

9. Mary Hinge

Mary Hinge Striker

Kids in their class are walking with I-phern 10's......b4 chrimbo....

10. EDGE

EDGE Winger

11. Squat

Squat Goalkeeper

do you have accidental damage on your home insurance? got my daughters phone fixed on that for nothing (except the renewal going up £15 for the year).

12. JAZZMANB

JAZZMANB Striker

Probably are in my lads but he never mentions it,never been a I want,I want merchant.Tell him the score about certain kinds of kids and teachers and adults etc..Maybe just him but he seems to understand at a young age that having certain stuff means fk all really

Howard the Duck likes this.
  13. Mary Hinge

Mary Hinge Striker

They knaa the score, that's why they don't have them already, they're the only kids with a council house mentality Da in Surrey.....

But ye ask them to write a list.....and to be fair they've never asked for I-phern 10's

14. My 2 daughters are adults now, one is working full time and the other is disabled and has no idea what Christmas is. I am just giving them both money this year. I have spent a fortune on my 9 year old though, he is getting a PS4, a Switch, a Nintendo Classic Mini and a load of games. Some of the games were like £4o odd quid each but some of the older ones I just got from ebay/CEX. No idea what its come to but saved up over the year to get them, I wouldn't put myself into debt for Christmas.

15. The Mrs. £20 max.

Starting to despise Christmas.

peachbum likes this.
  16. Lambchops

Lambchops Striker

Christ - perfume I got her was a ton+, I'll get socks

Some Random Guy likes this.
  17. I would despise my Mrs if she only spent £20 on me.

She's gotten me a Nintendo switch with 4 games though so I tolerate her.

Mainze likes this.
  18. abbs

abbs Striker

my son wants a carrera mountain bike (270 from Halfords)
    His cousin is getting one for 500 quid and the ex wife is worried that my son won’t use his if his cousins is better !

I said at least he’ll still have a bike when his cousins gets knocked whilst playing footy at fellgate ,

seriously though,I wouldn’t want my son knocking around the doors on an expensive bike ,asking for trouble imo

19. Lambchops

Lambchops Striker

So it's all about the money not the gift

20. AndrewP

AndrewP Striker

I'm an adult (ish) and if I want something we can afford I'd buy it anyway. The whole gift thing means fuck all to me these days. I'm yet to be bought something we couldn't already afford anyway. I know, look at me, rich as fook.

Lambchops likes this.