Chlorinated Chicken

We are focusing on welfare.the tabloids are obsessed with the chlorination bit. Possibly as a diversion.

Chlorination isn't the issue, its the reason they need chlorination that is illegal in the eu.

The welfare across Europe is light years ahead of the us, who have zero welfare standards.

We spoke about this a week ago. You're either on a wind up or you're as dim as a poster on another thread is saying.

If you need to chlorinate your meat, its illegal here. Hopefully we don't budge from that stance in the trade talks.

Fingers crossed! Again.

I didn't read the thread last week unfortunately. If I had I wouldn't have started this one so not a wind up. I must be dim then as you say. I can only aspire to your brightness :rolleyes:

I've started a thread to ask why the fuss about chlorination amongst the media and public. I wanted to know if people had a problem with the process of chlorination itself.

I didn't mention welfare or the USA in the op. I don't know how you have the gall to call anyone f***ing dim. I've seen your posts :rolleyes:
That's fair enough but why don't politicians etc explain the facts that its not the actual chlorine itself but the poor standards of hygiene.
Because sanctimonious pricks couldn't come on here to put people down.

Last edited:
I didn't read the thread last week unfortunately. If I had I wouldn't have started this one so not a wind up. I must be dim then as you say. I can only aspire to your brightness :rolleyes:

I've started a thread to ask why the fuss about chlorination amongst the media and public. I wanted to know if people had a problem with the process of chlorination itself.

I didn't mention welfare or the USA in the op. I don't know how you have the gall to call anyone f***ing dim. I've seen your posts :rolleyes:

Because sanctimonious pricks couldn't come on here to put people down.
Maybe you're going mad then

We've already had this exact conversation. Almost word for word. And then you've started another thread on it, acting surprised when people call out standards.

We've already had this exact conversation. Almost word for word. And then you've started another thread on it, acting surprised when people call out standards.

:lol: :lol: fuck me madness it is, I've got no defence.

I put so much pure shit on here it had completely gone out of my head. At least I wasn't contradicting myself. That would have been really fucked up :lol:.

I'm not surprised you thought I was on a wind up. My apologies :D

Last edited:

Back