Chlorinated Chicken

They're also pushing to reduce food labeling and origin stickers so that might be difficult.
The obvious way around that would be for British produced Chickens to be labeled as of UK origin, then no confusion, yet we'd still be adhering to any US free trade deal.

i would much rather continue to eat chicken from british farms, and i will do.

Same here when I cook it. It's a bit more difficult to know where it's from when it comes to restaurants, the work canteen etc. Saying that, given the prices of some of the sandwiches at work, I'm assuming the chickens have been hand reared by the queen.

I’m sure I learned at school it was in our wata at a minuscule amount to kill nasty shit?It would make sense like as it would be riddled with viruses and bacteria
There's all sorts of shite in our water like.
Although the chlorine in chicken isn't the issue, it's the reason why it's there in the first place. ;)

Same here when I cook it. It's a bit more difficult to know where it's from when it comes to restaurants, the work canteen etc. Saying that, given the prices of some of the sandwiches at work, I'm assuming the chickens have been hand reared by the queen.

I go veggie eating out now anyway.
There's all sorts of shite in our water like.
Although the chlorine in chicken isn't the issue, it's the reason why it's there in the first place. ;)

Yep, proven it causes loads of health issues.

I’m sure I learned at school it was in our wata at a minuscule amount to kill nasty shit?It would make sense like as it would be riddled with viruses and bacteria

I didnt know that, i thought it was just fluoride. its a tiny amount

"Chlorine should be present in your drinking water somewhere in range of 0.3 to 0.5mg of chlorine per litre of water."

Back