CHiPs remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 70s-80s TV series CHiPs has been remade as a film.

No doubt the alt.right remake purists who were so up in arms at Ghostbusters will be as vocal about this remake, especially since it's committed the heinous mistake of replacing a Puerto Rican-American actor with a Mexican-American whose family somehow vaulted the Wall

No doubt the alt.right remake purists who were so up in arms at Ghostbusters will be as vocal about this remake, especially since it's committed the heinous mistake of replacing a Puerto Rican-American actor with a Mexican-American whose family somehow vaulted the Wall
It looks properly shite mind.

The lead actresses look like blerks.

Wad not!

As a massive fan of the original tv show I'm fuming here. They've made it into a cheap laughs comedy instead of the culturally enlightening and dramatic celluloid work of art it could have been. I'm so angry I've just kicked my cat up the arse. We can only hope the sequel 'CHIPS-2, the search for Larry Wilcox' is better.

Why would you even make a film of chips?

Even less people remember it than the hooker

Is it just Mexicans The Don doesn't like or is he extending the wall in a cofferdam across the gulf of Mexico to stop the Puerto Ricans and Cubans from swimming over as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back