Chinese takeaways

Cheaper? I will give it a try then!

The best is Bow's at the old Echo but she only does lunch time collections.
Me mate mentioned summit about this but I couldn't find out what the frig he was talking about.

Aye, we tried the Shiney one about a week before we found out the Highfield was opening back up - sure it works out more expensive. We collected like so delivery wasn't an issue.

Me mate mentioned summit about this but I couldn't find out what the frig he was talking about.

Aye, we tried the Shiney one about a week before we found out the Highfield was opening back up - sure it works out more expensive. We collected like so delivery wasn't an issue.
It's in the old Echo building. Lovely food and cheap as fuck. Only open from about 11 for a few hours though.
Why are we mixing Thai and Chinese (generic) cuisine?

There's nowt better than a pad thai with Chinese curry sauce! Joking.

Last edited:
was gonna go sharing starter, 2 main dishes a pad thai and a rice. Enough ye reckon?
We tried Star of Siam because of this thread!

Shared a ribs starter, 2 mains and used our own packet rice and noodles. Pricier than a typical Chinese but good quality and nice to have a change.

Went to pick up and there is a table across the entrance. Simply give your name to the server, hang about in the car park them pick it off the table when ready.

Last edited:

Back