Chinatown , Newcastle

there's a chinese dumpling & tea bar in the grainger market i've been to a handful of times, proper fast food & really tasty for a quick bite...

Nice one...will give it a try. Seems to be quite a few decent places to eat in the Grainger Market these days...

Nice one...will give it a try. Seems to be quite a few decent places to eat in the Grainger Market these days...
acropolis street food opened in there recently (of quayside sunday market fame). unless you work in newcastle, the grainger market opening times makes it difficult to actually visit these places sadly (imo).

Landmark
Then go upstairs to Aspers to win your food bill back
SJP's just round the corner as well if you have time to pop in for a stadium tour after :D

it was mentioned previous that that place had closed and reopened as an average korean bbq place?

It has don't know if youre allowed to say on here but the manageress / owner told me people left in charge whilst she went back to Hong Kong gambled away its takings...

Someone above mentioned sky which is very good for Dim Sum
La Yuan as @chunkylover53 says is very good for something a bit different.

I miss Hei Hei

Just back - Went to the King Neptune and had oce of the Banquet menus (with a chnage from soup to spring rools ) . Have t say it was really nice . couple of beers bottle or wine and 4 courses for just under £80 - happy with that like

Back