China has now produced an inhaled vaccine.

Silly me for not checking loads of other threads to work out what the fuck you are going on about. Also WTF is that video? Its just Russell Brand shouting down a camera with loads of random stuff. Still not relevant to your point of mainstream media being prevented from reporting stuff.

Have you looked at the SPC for bivalent Spikevax (aka new omicron variant booster) to see the adverse event profile that seems so top secret it is available on Google

Oh and canny diversion from me pointing out you havent a clue what you are talking about by confusing the American equivalent of our public health/biosecurity body and information about the vaccine :)

Last edited:

Silly me for not checking loads of other threads to work out what the fuck you are going on about. Also WTF is that video? Its just Russell Brand shouting down a camera with loads of random stuff. Still not relevant to your point of mainstream media being prevented from reporting stuff.

Have you looked at the SPC for bivalent Spikevax (aka new omicron variant booster) to see the adverse event profile that seems so top secret it is available on Google

Oh and canny diversion from me pointing out you havent a clue what you are talking about by confusing the American equivalent of our public health/biosecurity body and information about the vaccine :) the fact that you don't know what i'm talking about
I am humbled by your Genius, Master. I know not of what I say.

Thank you for enlightening me, with you wisdom.

Back