China at it again

This is how you do it
11 million people in one city tested in 5 days! And when they say quarantine they mean quarantine - you can’t leave where you live for any reason with police and army guarding every appartment block.
I was reading an article a couple of months ago about people arriving in China. They adopt an approach of you have it until it’s proven you haven’t. So you are tested on arrival and assigned three people to you - someone to sort your food, a medical person and a policeman. You get taken straight to where you live and can’t leave. They put alarms on your doors and if you open the door the policeman comes around. The medical person comes around in full hazmat every couple of days to see how you are and to test you.

11 million people in one city tested in 5 days! And when they say quarantine they mean quarantine - you can’t leave where you live for any reason with police and army guarding every appartment block.
I was reading an article a couple of months ago about people arriving in China. They adopt an approach of you have it until it’s proven you haven’t. So you are tested on arrival and assigned three people to you - someone to sort your food, a medical person and a policeman. You get taken straight to where you live and can’t leave. They put alarms on your doors and if you open the door the policeman comes around. The medical person comes around in full hazmat every couple of days to see how you are and to test you.
Some people can't cope with having to wear a mask in a shop man, can you imagine this here.

The 'advantages' of living in a police state.

Remember, this is a country that sent in Tanks to quell student protests. Think about that - Tanks.
I read an interesting fact the other day that nobody was killed in Tianamen Square. Hundreds if not thousands elsewhere but none actually in the square.

One thing you can say about the CCP is they will never be short of folk for these duties.

I'm not sure how impartial the source is but this article gives a pretty good timeline of the initial events of the pandemic.

It doesn't look good for china or the who in my opinion, but like I say don't know how impartial it is.

FP is owned by the Slate Group, and in turn this is the online-only arm of the Washington Post. So other than having an American slant on world events, it's centre left and reasonably apolitical so certainly couldn't dismiss the story outright as spin.

Back