Child Maintance

DaftGet

Central Defender
After splitting with the ex i have learned how shit this system is.

I pay maintenance and any extras required for my Bairn that she requests ie school clothes etc i have a savings account her that put away for her monthly. Worked a load of overtime recently during the pandemic which has increased my payments as its on gross income. To be fair to the ex i get any contact i want in addition to the original agreement.

I get a better job she gets more and will it fuck be spent on my daughter. Company car fucks my tax that's not counted.

Just think it needs means tested

I pay maintenance and any extras required for my Bairn that she requests ie school clothes etc i have a savings account her that put away for her monthly. Worked a load of overtime recently during the pandemic which has increased my payments as its on gross income. To be fair to the ex i get any contact i want in addition to the original agreement.

I get a better job she gets more and will it fuck be spent on my daughter. Company car fucks my tax that's not counted.

Sounds like it is means tested marra.

Sounds like Your Ex aint a daft get marra

You claimed you were furloughed in another thread. Make your mind up.

Sensible answer. Do you go through CMA it sounds like you and the bairns mam get on you'd be better off just arranging it by yourselfs. Even if you paid same amount she and the bairn will benefit as child maintenance won't take their % for admin.

Things change so always pay by bank transfer not cash.

Not sensible answer. Start contracting through a Ltd company the payments are based on your salary iirc and not dividends or company profits

That's because it's not about which one of you baby-makers is a good person or not. It's about giving the baby you made the best chance in life.

And if she decides to spend the monthly extras or any future promotion money on Audi A5 how is that beneficial to my daughter instead of sticking it away in a savings account?
I’m intrigued now. What’s the true story?
True story is I was furloughed at that time then brought back like a day later he's held this grudge because I dared to question his cushy role in the public sector and as such his job is safe and bring on the we don't want to go back to work as we don't have to.

It spiralled from there. Think he is a teacher.

Last edited:
And if she decides to spend the monthly extras or any future promotion money on Audi A5 how is that beneficial to my daughter instead of sticking it away in a savings account?
Sir, I don't wish to tap the sign, but I may be forced to.

The system is not weighted against who is a 'better person' it is weighted solely against who earns what. If your ex (who is not here to defend herself) chooses to misspend that money your issue is with the person, not the system.

Back