Chief steward outside BCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last season I arrived in the queue to see her confiscating a ticket off a kid who I believe had been given it for free after threatening to search him and phone the police if he didn't give her the ticket. I also saw her sniffing a blokes bottle of pop to see if it had alcohol in it outside the ticket office. She can't even ask people general questions without being aggressive. Did she get released on a free transfer or has her contract been renewed this season?

Last season I arrived in the queue to see her confiscating a ticket off a kid who I believe had been given it for free after threatening to search him and phone the police if he didn't give her the ticket. I also saw her sniffing a blokes bottle of pop to see if it had alcohol in it outside the ticket office. She can't even ask people general questions without being aggressive. Did she get released on a free transfer or has her contract been renewed this season?

No she’s still there seen her after the game last weekend talking to a few stewards after a guy had fell in the east stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back