Chief steward outside BCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was queuing to pick my ticket up last night outside the BCH with about 50-100 in the line.
Few people smoking and with cans in the line, no issues here as it’s outside.

Some lass identifying as the chief steward comes up shouting and balling, “no smoking, no cans, move back against the wall” all in an aggressive tone

Then some lad tries to flog a ticket to another lad in the queue and he got absolutely barraged by her.

When the lad didn’t take to kindly to her aggressive tone she shouted “I’m the chief steward here and if you don’t f***ing move I’ll have you dragged away by the police and banned from the ground”.

Ridiculous attitude and treatment if you ask me. Should be more concerned with Pompey fans lobbing flares at fans below and actually getting people into the ground.

Not screaming at people having a fag outdoors.

No need

It is actually illegal to sell tickets like that, face-value or not.
I know of someone who got lifted by the Police outside the SoL for doing that. He wasn't charged, but had his details taken and recorded.

It is actually illegal to sell tickets like that, face-value or not.
I know of someone who got lifted by the Police outside the SoL for doing that. He wasn't charged, but had his details taken and recorded.

Could he not of just said he had bought the ticket for him and the lad was picking it up?

Seems there is an awful lot on here think and have witnessed differently.
didn't say they were lying mate, just not how she usually is. was speaking to her in the concourse at h/t on Saturday and even she was complaining that it was ridiculous that she had to move people back into their allocated seats, when all they were doing was moving for a better view.

Someone put the email address up so we can all complain about her. She sounds a disgrace.
so you're going to complain about someone because someone else has an issue with her? the term 'snowflake' comes to mind.

Last edited:
didn't say they were lying mate, just not how she usually is. was speaking to her in the concourse at h/t on Saturday and even she was complaining that it was ridiculous that she had to move people back into their allocated seats, when all they were doing was moving for a better view.

so you're going to complain about someone because someone else has an issue with her? the term 'snowflake' comes to mind.
According to more than just one person on here she permenently talks to people like shit. She’s in the wrong job.

I was queuing to pick my ticket up last night outside the BCH with about 50-100 in the line.
Few people smoking and with cans in the line, no issues here as it’s outside.

Some lass identifying as the chief steward comes up shouting and balling, “no smoking, no cans, move back against the wall” all in an aggressive tone

Then some lad tries to flog a ticket to another lad in the queue and he got absolutely barraged by her.

When the lad didn’t take to kindly to her aggressive tone she shouted “I’m the chief steward here and if you don’t f***ing move I’ll have you dragged away by the police and banned from the ground”.

Ridiculous attitude and treatment if you ask me. Should be more concerned with Pompey fans lobbing flares at fans below and actually getting people into the ground.

Not screaming at people having a fag outdoors.

No need
Little fat lass with a tan .? If it’s her she’s always been full of herself even before she was a “chief steward “.I remember playing pool up Ryhope years ago against her and she spent the whole time telling me she was really hard and a black belt in karate etc .

f***ing right bulls .

I know the lass and what you've said isn't like her at all.
The evidence is here to be seen mate .Goes on pathetic .

Last edited:
The evidence is here to be seen mate .Goes on pathetic .

I have no axe to grind either way bud, but considering we've already had one snowflake on here suggesting everyone emails the club, despite having no experience or evidence of the person in question's behaviour, I'll take the rantings of the SMB as I always do, with a massive pinch of salt. cheers.

I have no axe to grind either way bud, but considering we've already had one snowflake on here suggesting everyone emails the club, despite having no experience or evidence of the person in question's behaviour, I'll take the rantings of the SMB as I always do, with a massive pinch of salt. cheers.

Just like everyone does with your posts Ned ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back