Chief steward outside BCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been talking to her, complin via safc .

That just makes her sound arrogant as fuck mind. You'd at least think she'd say "don't think I'm that bad" or "they were being unreasonable". Just saying "tell them to complain via SAFC" makes her sound about as bad as people here have been saying. Hope some do complain and she's eventually removed from her position because it's much more than one or two saying she has a shocking attitude, and tellingly no one chipping in with any stories of times she's been canny. Might be a nice lass away from the match, but the people she's meant to be working to assist (because stewards aren't meant to be against the fans, they're meant to help) all seem to think she's a nightmare. If that was me, and that was the feedback I was getting about my job performance I'd be ashamed

She’s a right f***ing weapon. Can’t remember what game it was now in the league cup run a few years back some kids ran on the pitch and I mean kids. No older than 14. Anyway as they come off the pitch the stewards grab them one by one rightly so. They then grabbed one lad and 4 of them pinned him on the floor and dragged him away each carrying a arm or leg. she ran full belt just to give him a gob full and get a grip of him. It didn’t go down well at all like. She wants bombing by the club, terrible representative of it.

That just makes her sound arrogant as fuck mind. You'd at least think she'd say "don't think I'm that bad" or "they were being unreasonable". Just saying "tell them to complain via SAFC" makes her sound about as bad as people here have been saying. Hope some do complain and she's eventually removed from her position because it's much more than one or two saying she has a shocking attitude, and tellingly no one chipping in with any stories of times she's been canny. Might be a nice lass away from the match, but the people she's meant to be working to assist (because stewards aren't meant to be against the fans, they're meant to help) all seem to think she's a nightmare. If that was me, and that was the feedback I was getting about my job performance I'd be ashamed

Made 100 times worse by the feedback being on a public forum imho.

If I was her boss I’d have her in for an explanation of her actions then get her a retraining course sorted over the close season.

Not hung drawn and quartered like some on here would have done.

Claire she's from St James security I bet, if that's her stocky been tango'd
If that's her, small caked in make-up, right pleb. Gets carried away with her position in the World rankings.

Surely the club must have had loads of complaints about her over the years? Is she invincible or summit.
Well there's some reason she hasn't been removed. Must be keeping someone happy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back