Chief steward outside BCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d also be looking at the tosser who put this person in her position, they clearly need reprimanding as well as it doesn’t seem to be just a one off!

Had a altercation with her couple of season back Derby on Friday night , it was the night of Bradley tribute we got in ground 20 minutes after kickoff
She's a tough task master so to speak, but as I've not seen any of what went on or has previously went on, I'll not comment.

If it was me that something had happened to, I'd address my concerns towards the club, I'm sure they'd be looked jnto .

She's a tough task master so to speak, but as I've not seen any of what went on or has previously went on, I'll not comment.

If it was me that something had happened to, I'd address my concerns towards the club, I'm sure they'd be looked jnto .
She's probably from Monkton Av Shields

"I'm the chief steward":lol: Get a club coat on and they think they can rule the world. Return home and daren't say boo to a goose.
The lads at the main players entrance are always top notch with folk ..they double up for those going into quinns and always say " enjoy the game " or generally have a pleasant word ..they are in contrast it seems to this chief steward, a credit to the club.Roy and those at the top of the stairs are also great..makes a difference a bit of pleasantry

If it's who i'm thinking of she walks round like she owns the club. I remember her as a steward a few years ago threating to get someone to physically remove me cos I had my feet on the back of the seat in front about 20 min before kick off :lol:

I'd fuckin love it if someone went on like that to me, id show them reet up in front of everyone there. I'm a real wind up merchant when someone tries to be clever with me.

Did no one in the queu pull her up at all :confused:

I’m happy to make an official complaint to the club.

I agree she has a tough job (sometimes) but these people were literally doing nowt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back