Chief steward outside BCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durhamish

Midfield
I was queuing to pick my ticket up last night outside the BCH with about 50-100 in the line.
Few people smoking and with cans in the line, no issues here as it’s outside.

Some lass identifying as the chief steward comes up shouting and balling, “no smoking, no cans, move back against the wall” all in an aggressive tone

Then some lad tries to flog a ticket to another lad in the queue and he got absolutely barraged by her.

When the lad didn’t take to kindly to her aggressive tone she shouted “I’m the chief steward here and if you don’t f***ing move I’ll have you dragged away by the police and banned from the ground”.

Ridiculous attitude and treatment if you ask me. Should be more concerned with Pompey fans lobbing flares at fans below and actually getting people into the ground.

Not screaming at people having a fag outdoors.

No need

I was queuing to pick my ticket up last night outside the BCH with about 50-100 in the line.

Some lass identifying as the chief steward comes up shouting and balling, “no smoking, no cans, move back against the wall” all in an aggressive tone

Then some lad tries to flog a ticket to another lad in the queue and he got absolutely barraged by her.

When the lad didn’t take to kindly to her aggressive tone she shouted “I’m the chief steward here and if you don’t f***ing move I’ll have you dragged away by the police and banned from the ground”.

Ridiculous attitude and treatment if you ask me. Should be more concerned with Pompey fans lobbing flares at fans below and actually getting people into the ground.

No need
Surely it can't be too hard to identify the jobsworth

No need
None of this happened

Wonder if it was the same person who moved on the family that tried to change seats at half time to just in front of us but she then told them to go back to their allocated seats even though nobody was sat in them.

Black hair, about 45 years of age, ridiculous stupid amounts of fake tan on her face

Ah. No it isn’t then :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back