Chicken in Indian Takeaways

A lass in the hairdressers recommend Forhans in Hylton road to me - I’m guessing it’s canny as she’s from southwick so it’s a bit of a hike for a curry. I may be wrong but I’m sure that place was once the subject of a load of fawning from jolene and her band of sycophants on the north east foodies facebook page so not an indication of quality necessarily, just that they are prepared to pay a crook for reviews and advertising .
I don't know if you cook but the Al's kitchen thread on here is really good and helpful even for novices

I don't know if you cook but the Al's kitchen thread on here is really good and helpful even for novices
I do a little bit but never tried a curry yet mate - but I’d like to give one a go. My lass does a load of slimming world recipes and there’s a few curries in there and they always turn out canny.

Someone at work had a Tesco tikka masala... The ingredients stated the chicken was apparently from Indonesia or somewhere out that way... I couldn't believe it then saw the same with their sandwiches....how can chicken be cheaper when it's flown half way round the world.? .. We should be supporting British chicken... Goodness knows the conditions over there... I always check now
The spit roast ones in Morrisons used to come from China

Back