Chester Road/Stumble Inn

Just been speaking to my mam, she came through that way while the helicopter was taking off. Dunno who she's been talking to but someone told her 'a scrap van chased the woman and ran her over'.

So there's a fifth version of events for this thread.

Just been speaking to my mam, she came through that way while the helicopter was taking off. Dunno who she's been talking to but someone told her 'a scrap van chased the woman and ran her over'.

So there's a fifth version of events for this thread.
it'll be a fish van on the sixth telling...

A Northumbria Police spokesperson said: "At 3.26pm today, police received a report that a tipper truck had been in collision with a pedestrian on Chester Road, Sunderland.

"Emergency services and the air ambulance are at the scene.

"The road is currently closed and the public are advised to avoid the area."

A North East Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called to a report of a road traffic collision in Chester Road, Sunderland, at 15.18.

"We dispatched two double-crewed ambulances and our critical care car and requested support from the Great North Air Ambulance.

"One patient has been flown to the RVI."

A blue scrap van on the theive out of back lanes and the lady has chased them and they have ran over her according to another witness
That would explain the coloured man comment (scruffy man)

A blue scrap van on the theive out of back lanes and the lady has chased them and they have ran over her according to another witness
That would explain the coloured man comment (scruffy man)
Sometimes look over into backyards to see what they can thieve.

She must have said something to them.

Twats.

Always baffles me how these thieves with transport can drive about with their washing machines stacked three high perched precariously on the pick up with impunity

I’ve heard that people ware standing filming the poor lass as she lay there getting attended

Some sick f***ing people about

Doesn’t even surprise me anymore, always dickheads doing this after any sort of incident where there’s a casualty. Seems some people today are more arsed about getting a bit social media fame instead of trying to help.

Back