Chester Le Street stabbing

Bad crack, wonder if it’s something that’s happened after a night out or not. Google mapped where the street is and it seems a good few streets away from where all the bars are so I doubt it but it makes you think as we go to Chester on the drink a canny bit.

Bad crack, wonder if it’s something that’s happened after a night out or not. Google mapped where the street is and it seems a good few streets away from where all the bars are so I doubt it but it makes you think as we go to Chester on the drink a canny bit.
It's scary mate, my lad is 11 as you know, but it terrifies me what it's going to be like when he starts 'going out'. Might be me being too over the top or too protective like.

It's scary mate, my lad is 11 as you know, but it terrifies me what it's going to be like when he starts 'going out'. Might be me being too over the top or too protective like.

Nah it’s understandable mate, luckily for us these things are more rare up here than down south but it is a worry as it only takes one nutter as we seen with what happened to that poor Connor Brown at Park Lane earlier this year. Any shithead caught carrying a knife should be given a maximum sentence because you can only have one intention if you leave the door with one in your pocket.

its up beside the hospital, easily walkable from the street...area is like most, good bad and ugly.

Nah it’s understandable mate, luckily for us these things are more rare up here than down south but it is a worry as it only takes one nutter as we seen with what happened to that poor Connor Brown at Park Lane earlier this year. Any shithead caught carrying a knife should be given a maximum sentence because you can only have one intention if you leave the door with one in your pocket.
Totally agree mate, what I can't get my around is why would anyone carry a knife???? Defies belief.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I feel exactly the same, mine are 9 and 7.
Like I say mate, it's scary imagining them growing up. You've got to let them have their space but you don't want to let go because you know it's a totally different environment out there as to when I/we were young. Could just be me over thinking things because more things are in the public domain now?

Last edited:
Like I say mate, it's scary imagining them growing up. You've got to let them have their space but you don't want to let go because you know it's a totally different environment out there as to when I/we were young. Could just be me over thinking things because more things are in the public domain now?

There is a growing culture that it is OK to carry a knife to look cool but to protect oneself. When that happens it isn’t such a big jump to the position where they occasionally get used. It is still relatively rare to be killed from a knife, so in the scheme of things our kids are more likely to be killed on the roads, but it happens far too often and that is no comfort to the poor sods who have already lost their children to such mindless carry-on.

The lack of police, lack of respect and a lazy, unthinking culture has brought us here. When the penny drops and those that voted Brexit out of frustration towards other issues finally realise they have shot themselves in the foot then I fear this country will reach its darkest times since WW2.

I hope there is a way back from this kind of situation.

Back