Chest pain/anxiety?

That's what am like now crippled .on lanzaporle atm but don't seem to be working .I throw up most things .all them foods are trigger symptoms. It hell tbh absolutely sick .I cannot work because of it

Yeah it's absolute hell mate, I don't envy you at the moment. Just gotta keep at your doctor till they can't find the medication that works. If they can do an op then that might be better but think they are usually reluctant due to the location on the hernia. It does usually get better with time though.

Propranolol helped me with the physical effects of anxiety.

Also, magic mushrooms, you can get them in all sorts of forms theses days, I have them infused in dark chocolate, taste great and work a treat, or you can microdose them too if you don’t like the psychedelic effects.

i remember eventually going to the doctors with chest pain years back.....they put the leads on and i laid there...went back in to see the doctor for the results and he said just a muscle strain nothing showing apart from your heart murmur...... im like eh?! :eek: .... and he says ah you didnt know dont worry youve had it all your life

Back