Chess

I remember when I started running a chess league on here. Didn't have the time to keep creating and putting the league table up. Would play again if someone else run it!

I remember when I started running a chess league on here. Didn't have the time to keep creating and putting the league table up. Would play again if someone else run it!
Well you can count me out, I might not beat you tomorrow but if I read Samurai Chess I might stand a chance.

I used to play on RedHotPawn.com

This one's more a "chess by mail" vibe. You make a move then the other guy has 24 hours (or whatever time you chose in the game options at the start) to make a move.

The best free, adless Chess server looks like the best one like. You can start a game with any time limit and send a link to someone to join like this Correspondence casual Chess • Challenge from Anonymous or just play a random person online. People can also watch your game.

Last edited:
A few people on here have challenged med to a gamde of C hedss ===== i'll have to play them tomorrow as I'm to pissed right now but I will beat them.

Don't even have to unless you want a username but aye it's a canny site. Perfect for a quick game. Exactly what people want.

It makes a nice change when you don't have to block 73 ads and use throwaway emails to avoid bloody spam.

Well, I just nearly embarrassed myself on there. I was playing pretty aggressive defence against a pretty aggressive player; he screwed up royally, putting me a rook up heading towards the endgame, then as I was closing in on the mate I dropped my own rook in the wrong spot when I failed to hold down the mouse button long enough to put it where I was trying to put it. Luckily he either didn't notice or was feeling sorry for me and I still managed the win a few moves later. :lol:

I couldn't play chess with one of those clocks it would really distract me.

Back