Cherished Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to google some insults cos SMALL NOB remarks only work on insecure teenagers the rest of us just shake our heads in disbelief at the immaturity of comments like that :-(

:oops: Oh Dear.

I am shaking my head in disbelief but it's not at LeadBelly.

My money's on a technical KO or Leadbelly on points. But its gonna go the distance.

Aye. Leadbelly for me... stoppage in the 12th. The Gabby Cabbies putting up a canny fight, mind.:lol:

well if you call making up sightings and playground insults as winning on points then so be it who am i to argue with such wit as that :)

that video would have been much better had it actually been funny,a nice big stalker alert badge is in the post just for you

Logon or register to see this image
now i see why your called leadbelly

well if you call making up sightings and playground insults as winning on points then so be it who am i to argue with such wit as that :)

that video would have been much better had it actually been funny,a nice big stalker alert badge is in the post just for you

Logon or register to see this image
now i see why your called leadbelly

:lol:

bombay tv is old hat,saying that there is some funny ones but im afraid on this occasion its not the case.im the first person to laugh and take the piss out of myself but it has to at least be funny for me to do so

Haway, someone throw the towel in for the cabby lad. He's taken a right good hiding.:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back