Cherished Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
after their self muggings yesterday i notice billingham mackem and lead belly are now avoiding this post like the plague :lol::lol::lol:

if your gonna make a lie up at least get me in the right location pal i was at home watching the penalty shootout at that time you mug.youve just made yourself look a right tit with that comment.

:lol:

You pulled up at the traffic lights just before the Barnes and were making posts from your blackberry at every given opportunity :lol:

after their self muggings yesterday i notice billingham mackem and lead belly are now avoiding this post like the plague :lol::lol::lol:

Self muggings ??? hmmm all I said was that it proberly wasn't wise to put your reg online , if that makes me a soft twat then fair enough but at least I don't have a Vectra with a shit license plate :lol:

Self muggings ??? hmmm all I said was that it proberly wasn't wise to put your reg online , if that makes me a soft twat then fair enough but at least I don't have a Vectra with a shit license plate :lol:

If you're going to compliment a private reg with say, a Rolls Royce Phantom, then they pretty much go hand in hand. Having a private reg on a Vectra however, is a paradox of the highest order :lol:

If you're going to compliment a private reg with say, a Rolls Royce Phantom, then they pretty much go hand in hand. Having a private reg on a Vectra however, is a paradox of the highest order :lol:

Can't understand why people get these cheap plates and call them cherished !!! all that one does is make his car look like a S plate :confused:

i dont have a blackberry you sad ,you really must try harder sunshine as this is clearly not working for you is it.maybe you can enlighten everyone as to what i look like saying as you have seen me :lol::lol:

i dont know why people go on message boards and mug themselves off with stupid lies or post someones cars details cos they have fuck all better to do but hey each to our own eh :)

i dont know why people go on message boards and mug themselves off with stupid lies or post someones cars details cos they have fuck all better to do but hey each to our own eh :)

Well I don't know why people go on message boards waving their proverbial willy around thinking that showing a picture of their 'cherished plate' will add anything to anyone elses life, but 'hey, each to their own'.

You sound juvenile in the grammar and language you use when posting, is it actually your daddies 'cherished plate'?

Private reg+Vauxhall Vectra=Paradox :lol:

still waiting for you to describe me whilst i sat posting on my blackberry or have we conveniently switched subjects now ive made you look an arse

so do you think bringing my dead dad into it will help you detract from describing me or have you just lowered yourself in general to the old insulting parents thing

still waiting for you to describe me whilst i sat posting on my blackberry or have we conveniently switched subjects now ive made you look an arse

You were about 4 ft 10, dangerously overweight, pug nosed and ginger but hey, at least you've got a 'cherished plate' to woo the ladies :-D

well what a barrel of laughs you are,you should be top of the bill at the comedy club with humour like that

maybe you should hang around with my 9yo and his friends im sure they might giggle at your playground humour

i was being sarcastic you tit your about as funny as piles

Reactions: mux
by the nature of your replies,i now believe that your mugging is now officially over

you need to google some insults cos SMALL NOB remarks only work on insecure teenagers the rest of us just shake our heads in disbelief at the immaturity of comments like that :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back