Cherished Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the day its all just good fun.If anyone takes this place seriously then they really need to have a word with themselves.Forums are a place to escape form the daily 'humdrun life' and have a bit of a laugh with a bunch of strangers.I've been called allsorts on here and i've called people allsorts but it's all just made up bollocks.It's certainly nowhere near as bad as what me and my mates call each other on a daily basis.

End of the day its all just good fun.If anyone takes this place seriously then they really need to have a word with themselves.Forums are a place to escape form the daily 'humdrun life' and have a bit of a laugh with a bunch of strangers.I've been called allsorts on here and i've called people allsorts but it's all just made up bollocks.It's certainly nowhere near as bad as what me and my mates call each other on a daily basis.[/QUOTE]

:eek: Iam surprised you have them,but dont blame them for calling ya ;).

End of the day its all just good fun.If anyone takes this place seriously then they really need to have a word with themselves.Forums are a place to escape form the daily 'humdrun life' and have a bit of a laugh with a bunch of strangers.I've been called allsorts on here and i've called people allsorts but it's all just made up bollocks.It's certainly nowhere near as bad as what me and my mates call each other on a daily basis.

Keef, you aren't clever enough to be on a constant wind up, you're just an angry little man. Thats why your more aggressive posts occur later on whilst you and the cherished plate are entwined in the middle of the graveyard shift.

Keef, you aren't clever enough to be on a constant wind up, you're just an angry little man. Thats why your more aggressive posts occur later on whilst you and the cherished plate are entwined in the middle of the graveyard shift.

You will never know how clever i really am sunshine.I'm a f***ing genius pal.

Last edited by a moderator:
possible earns more than you and me though!

If being a taxi driver was that well paid, everyone would be doing it...but at the end of the day, it's not about how much you earn, as long as your working and providing for yourself/family....unlike some scum that just sponge off the state.

Keith is a legend and seriously go down in SAFC folklore
for parking his car outside the SOL and ousting the dross.

Hooooooooooooooolio...!!!

If being a taxi driver was that well paid, everyone would be doing it...but at the end of the day, it's not about how much you earn, as long as your working and providing for yourself/family....unlike some scum that just sponge off the state.

Like taxi drivers on benefits:lol:

Keef you heard any rumors of Bent signing whilst on your travels ?

More of a Tubestation kinda guy myself
those lyrics are probably the best ever mate.Remember when they done them 2 nights at Whitley Bay Ice Rink in the 80s and i managed to get there both nights.

I feel lucky enough to have seen The Jam live 4 times.Twice at Whitley Bay,The City Hall and Carlisle Market Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back