Cherished Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
People with FTM in their number plate may as well get "SAD BASTARD!" tattoed on their forehead!

He wrote off his car so it's no more I'm afraid....

What did you get banned for?
You don't have a f***ing clue you mouthy clueless prick,why don't you tell everyone where my private plate is saying as you know more than me Mr DVLA? I wrote off my car so what.I have a new one and my plate is currently in retention.So why don't you explain to everyone why it is no more mr t'internet?anewloginapparently as you seem to know the score about everything in front of your friends why don't you tell em where my plate is you soft mug.

You don't have a f***ing clue you mouthy clueless prick,why don't you tell everyone where my private plate is saying as you know more than me Mr DVLA? I wrote off my car so what.I have a new one and my plate is currently in retention.So why don't you explain to everyone why it is no more mr t'internet?anewloginapparently as you seem to know the score about everything in front of your friends why don't you tell em where my plate is you soft mug.

:eek: can anyone translate this?

Calm down abit mate, re-read your post and then tell me if you understand what you wrote? You sure are a character keef lad.

More to the point I no longer know which cab to avoid next time I'm in Shields for fear of being nail gunned!

:lol: Ah well fair does, a week aint too bad... Mr.Sovereign is on a long-term ban I think, maybe even gone the way of Whed :lol:

Who ever said i would let you in my car in the first place you sad boring prick.I only let fun talkative people in my car who dont give a fuck what they say and not sad twats like you Mr Victor f***ing Mature.

"forum floating prick" mint, my new choice of insult, cheers keefy

ney bother marra its all yours.I'll think of something new by the morra neet.

Calm down abit mate, re-read your post and then tell me if you understand what you wrote? You sure are a character keef lad.

I'm the greatest character you will ever ever meet Gav.Most recognise me,a few will have a go at me but most will just go along with me.That my friend is Sunderland AFC.

:lol:

Oh dear we have a live one here...

Proper stupid gormless virgin cu.nt who spends his whole week looking for links to anything that is slightly interesting to post on Smb.Im afraid im far too cool to post links on Smb.

Could be worse eh Keef, could spend my time coming here off my phone just to completely lose the plot and threaten to take the World on with a nailgun :lol:

Anyway bit rich from the person who started this very thread wouldn't you say!

Who ever said i would let you in my car in the first place you sad boring prick.I only let fun talkative people in my car who dont give a fuck what they say and not sad twats like you Mr Victor f***ing Mature.

Riled much Keef?

Just gets funnier and funnier each time.

What was this thead about in the first place, again?

Read from begining as a newcomer here and its took me over 2 hours.
Canny funny like the way keef wipes the floor with all you soft shite mugs, yet you all keep coming back for more, he is picking you all off like flies.
Keep it up keef lad.
Next....

Read from begining as a newcomer here and its took me over 2 hours.
Canny funny like the way keef wipes the floor with all you soft shite mugs, yet you all keep coming back for more, he is picking you all off like flies.
Keep it up keef lad.
Next....

hello Keef :-D

:lol:

Oh dear we have a live one here...

Could be worse eh Keef, could spend my time coming here off my phone just to completely lose the plot and threaten to take the World on with a nailgun :lol:

Anyway bit rich from the person who started this very thread wouldn't you say!

Riled much Keef?

Still using the old nail gun line like every half hearted insult you try to use on me.How many times have you mentioned nail gun in the last 12 months you f***ing boring prick.Can you honestly not think of anything else to say you half hearted cu.nt.

Still using the old nail gun line like every half hearted insult you try to use on me.How many times have you mentioned nail gun in the last 12 months you f***ing boring prick.Can you honestly not think of anything else to say you half hearted cu.nt.

thats rich as the only two insults you have are 'cu.nt' and 'sad message board user' which is ironic as you fall easily into both categories.

thats rich as the only two insults you have are 'cu.nt' and 'sad message board user' which is ironic as you fall easily into both categories.

When have i ever posted 'sad message board user' or have you just made that up.If i have then fair enough but if not will you admit to making a complete liar of yourself?

When have i ever posted 'sad message board user' or have you just made that up.If i have then fair enough but if not will you admit to making a complete liar of yourself?

youre always slagging people off for using this board and having no life despite being in exactly the same position as them. if you dont admit to this youre kidding yourself.

and are you stalking anewloginapparently? you seem to be replying to every message he posts at the minute.

youre always slagging people off for using this board and having no life despite being in exactly the same position as them. if you dont admit to this youre kidding yourself.

and are you stalking anewloginapparently? you seem to be replying to every message he posts at the minute.

So you did make it up and fact is i have never said that ever you unoriginal boring prick.Got an airport in 15 mins but it's been fun making you look stupid in this forum whatever your name is.

So you did make it up and fact is i have never said that ever you unoriginal boring prick.Got an airport in 15 mins but it's been fun making you look stupid in this forum whatever your name is.

what a f***ing pig ignorant idiot! :lol:

So, you were actually sober while you posted those last few messages?!?

Can you do us all a favour and post a pic of your new car/plates so we know which one to avoid? There are few worse feelings than arriving back in Newcastle after a holiday and I would hate to have to put up with your patter on the way back from the airport on top of everything else.

PS Watch out for those very slow cars on your left, next to the pavement.

Last edited:
Proper stupid gormless virgin cu.nt who spends his whole week looking for links to anything that is slightly interesting to post on Smb.Im afraid im far too cool to post links on Smb.mmmmm no you're not keefy boy....just to dense

GAV you are a virgin you sad forum floating prick...

Like that one a lot Keef......top swearing

What happened to that thread where Keith was gonna take on the whole board but stopped replying to Bumble who offered to give him a hiding? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back