Cherished Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The point is you were implying that people need to get out more, indicating that they spend too much time on this place, yet you log on via your mobile phone. Surely you can figure out what I'm trying to say, or are you completely brain dead?

yes but im out and about at work when i log on hence why i use my phone.whereas youre couped up in your bedroom in front a computer screen with a half eaten sandwich for company.point is i dont spend my free time playing on the tinternet for hours and hours on end.if i was off on a sunday night the last thing i would be doing was arguing with a taxi driver about poxy tips ffs.have you ever thought about getting a girl/boyfriend by any chance,a real one that is not one of those cyber ones you send saucy texts to.theres someone for everyone you know and it might get you out a bit more.surely you can figure out what im trying to say,or are you completely brain dead as well? Well i must go but thanks for helping fill my work day in once more so on that note i'll bid you goodnight because i'm off home now.but dont mind me you crack on son!

I often see a little Ford Ka with HL02 MUM. Fit middle aged wifey too.

i am truly honoured and surprised that i was the third person to reply to this momentus thread. its been some good reading i tells ya.

what a crackpot! :lol:

as a side note, keef has posted in this thread a mammoth 81 times despite calling every other fucker in here sad! :lol:

yes but im out and about at work when i log on hence why i use my phone.whereas youre couped up in your bedroom in front a computer screen with a half eaten sandwich for company.point is i dont spend my free time playing on the tinternet for hours and hours on end.if i was off on a sunday night the last thing i would be doing was arguing with a taxi driver about poxy tips ffs.have you ever thought about getting a girl/boyfriend by any chance,a real one that is not one of those cyber ones you send saucy texts to.theres someone for everyone you know and it might get you out a bit more.surely you can figure out what im trying to say,or are you completely brain dead as well? Well i must go but thanks for helping fill my work day in once more so on that note i'll bid you goodnight because i'm off home now.but dont mind me you crack on son!

You seem to be grooming him there Keef....

i think keef should stop using his phone whilst in the car. Driving into stationary vehicles is not good for the cherished plate :-D

My Husband had FTM 20 way back in 1995 bought it for pennies and sold it for a fortune.....he wasn't married to me then though!

There There, it's been a tough day for everyone. Hope you're ok Keef. I'll swap the plates for some chewing gum, abit of string and some lint. keep the name going ya know?

Whats happened to the cherished plate like? I've been banned over the last week or so.

He wrote off his car so it's no more I'm afraid....

What did you get banned for?

Poor Keef; It hurts me to say I will now never be blessed with the opportunity to ride in the back of the Vectra. :cry:

The Premiership footballers AIDS thread was my downfall like.

Poor Keef; It hurts me to say I will now never be blessed with the opportunity to ride in the back of the Vectra. :cry:

The Premiership footballers AIDS thread was my downfall like.

More to the point I no longer know which cab to avoid next time I'm in Shields for fear of being nail gunned!

:lol: Ah well fair does, a week aint too bad... Mr.Sovereign is on a long-term ban I think, maybe even gone the way of Whed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back