Cherished Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing hell peoples lives must be awfully empty when they feel the need to wish happy birthday to a forum thread.each our own i guess.

f***ing hell peoples lives must be awfully empty when they feel the need to wish happy birthday to a forum thread.each our own i guess.

Do you still have the mindset that you gave Leadbelly a written beating on this thread then Keith?

I know the internet is an addiction for most of you.but honestly you really need to get out more.speaking as a friend like.

I know the internet is an addiction for most of you.but honestly you really need to get out more.speaking as a friend like.

Hollow words from the man who started a thread to brag about a number plate.

Do you still have the mindset that you gave Leadbelly a written beating on this thread then Keith?

you spend far too much time on here and take far too many things too seriously.are you confined to indoors or something.

Id love to hang around and fill your empty day but its far too nice an afternoon to be stuck in front of a screen playing cyber warriors,so ill bid you a pleasant day.

Don't you post on this forum from your mobile phone, whilst inbetween fares, or when at the traffic lights?

you spend far too much time on here and take far too many things too seriously.are you confined to indoors or something.

Id love to hang around and fill your empty day but its far too nice an afternoon to be stuck in front of a screen playing cyber warriors,so ill bid you a pleasant day.

How exactly do you know that he spends too long on here again?

and your point is what exactly or is there not one?

The point is you were implying that people need to get out more, indicating that they spend too much time on this place, yet you log on via your mobile phone. Surely you can figure out what I'm trying to say, or are you completely brain dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back