Chemtrails

Chemtrails were used by the CIA so there is some fact to it, not sure about the widespread conspiracy about all planes spreading mind control chemicals but it did definitely happen, well, weather changing shit definitely happened.
The thing of remember is that the CIA are dodgy fuckers responsible for a huge amount of the worlds ills

But that’s the same with people who think 9/11 is as it seemed, they just forward their point and don’t think about the what ifs. Without turning this into another 9/11 thread the big thing to ask is that 9/11 was a massive massive jump up in the ability of terrorist activity and we’ve never seen the likes since. Why is that? You’d have thought if the terrorists were that advanced they’d be able to do something similar or more advanced again

There was nowt advanced about 9/11 really. It's simplicity was its genius.

I reckon they were a thing of the past and although not a current thing, they will be a future thing.

Years to come they will have things like Coronavirus where they're able to 'chem trail' the medicines/cure over continents, not just 10km areas, at a time. Amazon will do a delivery service of vitamin D over a city with a drone and stuff.

Aye, piece of piss nicking a few planes full of people and smashing them into things in a coordinated attack

Take knives on board (that were allowed on). Wait til planes are up in the air. Stab pilots and lock door. Crash planes.

There's no evidence what so ever to suggest this didn't happen.

Because it did.
Ability of terrorists? They just flew planes for a bit then crashed, didn’t even have to land ffs.

Didn't have to take off either.

Last edited:
Take knives on board (that were allowed on). Wait til planes are up in the air. Stab pilots and lock door. Crash planes.

Because it did.

Didn't have to take off either.
There’s a thing mind, we don’t get any good old plane hijackings any more, all this security shit is crap

Chemtrails were used by the CIA so there is some fact to it, not sure about the widespread conspiracy about all planes spreading mind control chemicals but it did definitely happen, well, weather changing shit definitely happened.
The thing of remember is that the CIA are dodgy fuckers responsible for a huge amount of the worlds ills

But that’s the same with people who think 9/11 is as it seemed, they just forward their point and don’t think about the what ifs. Without turning this into another 9/11 thread the big thing to ask is that 9/11 was a massive massive jump up in the ability of terrorist activity and we’ve never seen the likes since. Why is that? You’d have thought if the terrorists were that advanced they’d be able to do something similar or more advanced again
You are as intelligent as me on that conspiracy theory subject perhaps more, well done nice one.

I know chemtrails exist but its just exertion of an aircrafts engines and likely passes the regulations so as far as I know nothing to worry about.
There's no evidence to suggest it did either marra.
I heard someone trying to link them with the spread of coronavirus today
You don't even want to know what the conspiracy theorists are saying about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find conspiracy theorists fascinating. I find people who tend to believe them are usually lacking in something and the belief in something like this is a way for them to elevate themselves and give them a sense of uniqueness over others.

Exactly. They can claim to be in the know whereas the rest of us are just "sheeple" being unwittingly controlled by our overlords.

Exactly. They can claim to be in the know whereas the rest of us are just "sheeple" being unwittingly controlled by our overlords.
And they usually have failed all their exams at school, get lost on the way to a job interview and post rambling shite on message boards at 2am. Claim to have senior government jobs when in actual fact they are total fantasist living with their mothers. But they know the truth.

Never looked into it really but from what I know it's supposedly weather modification and to keep the population a tad docile.

Why do trails from commercial planes disappear quickly compared to these chemtrails?

Well the doesn't seem the weather modification or keeping people docile bit is working that well does it. More bullshit spread by morons to mislead the weak minded.

The cia have not used chemtrails. Anyone that thinks chemtrails is a thing should genuinely be removed from society. f***ing lunatics.

Back