Chemo no 9 - it’s time to talk The Bairn, tears, snot, shit but not actually dying for a bit if that

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure you already know this, but
"A bit of normalty. I don’t put the i in as it’s not quite there but it’s close"
Is a very clever bit of writing my friend

Get 6 autos in, outside if your garden is private and you should have a decent yield by late September . Vids orl ower on how to make it at a fraction of the cost. With just 6 outdoors so only 1 crop you are well within personal use and with your dads situation i'd expect a warning IF caught

Ha, ha......tha not from B & Q Da but just hoi it in ya Borders....

Last edited:
Just read this thread, am blubbing like a kid. Inspirational mate, you sir are an example to all of us who think our lives are going tits up. I work in our local hospital (maintenance) and see the people being treated with their chemo, a shared joke, an observation, or even just a smile is all I can give. But to the nursing staff and volunteers I can only give great admiration. Keep going fella, I know everyone on here is routing for you. I hope you get to see everything you want and need to.

Bump
How ya doing @foggy ?

Not too bad my friend. Managed to write a novel since ;) . I’m seeing the oncologist tomorrow and might need one more chemo as the gap is a bit too long before the operation.

And it was her who said I’d be dead in 8-12 weeks without chemo so it’s a tricky one. I’ll make the World Cup final which is something I didn’t think I would at the start of the year. Bonus...

Not too bad my friend. Managed to write a novel since ;) . I’m seeing the oncologist tomorrow and might need one more chemo as the gap is a bit too long before the operation.

And it was her who said I’d be dead in 8-12 weeks without chemo so it’s a tricky one. I’ll make the World Cup final which is something I didn’t think I would at the start of the year. Bonus...
Keep strong mate

Whens ya op due @foggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back